Catch a glimpse into the day-to-day life of a traditional Mozambican man with this authentic Batik artwork.
Displaying a man’s bold, composed, and confident demeanor through just silhouettes and subtle movements, this wall hanging isn’t just a beauty to behold, it’s more than meets the eye. You can’t help but discover more things to love every time you find yourself looking deeply into this stunning traditional art from Mozambique. Carefully thought out and drawn completely freehand, our artists demonstrate their mastery and deep understanding of the rich culture that effortlessly translates onto the canvas.
● Traditional Mozambique-style batik art
● Crafted using cotton fabric and wax paint
● Makes a wonderful gift too
● 4’ in length and 7” in width
● Hand-drawn and hand-painted by artists Maputo, Mozambique