Tie any space together with the impeccable symmetry and structure that this Mozambican Batik artwork delivers.
Traditional at its heart with subtle contemporary elements, every single pattern of this piece stimulates the mind and sparks conversation. The long, slender design of this wall-hanging allows you to place it on any wall to create a stunning accent. Carefully painted on cotton fabric by skilled artists in Maputo, this batik art travels 9,200 miles to reach the USA. The uniquely shaped canvas perfectly displays unparalleled talent in every shape, every color, and every dynamic pattern—you’ll catch your guests staring.
● Traditional Mozambique-style batik art
● Crafted using cotton fabric and wax paint
● Makes a wonderful gift too
● 4’ in length and 7” in width
● Hand-drawn and hand-painted by artists Maputo, Mozambique